Starting on the 15th of February until the 15th of March if by chance you don't have all the products listed you may do the L.O.C ( liquid, oil then creams) system instead..
Kimmaytube leave in conditioner.
Are you looking for growth, retention, hair strength, shine and healthy looking hair...then come and join us......:)
5 step hair regimen
1. Detangling process ( divide hair in 4-6 sections)
2. Wash process
3. Deep conditioning process
4. Leave in conditioner mix
5. Protective style process
- 2 Tbs Aloe Vera juice or gel or homemade mix
- 2 teaspoon Castor oil
- 2 teaspoon Jojoba oil or coconut oil
- 2 Tbs of Preferred leave in conditioner
- Olive oil ( optional)**
**Because of by 4C texture I added 1 Tps of olive oil to my mix to add a little extra shine and manageability to my hair (my little napgurl twist) :) If you are of softer texture you really don't need it.
*** Mix all together
1. Apply to sectioned hair preferred wet hair
2. Protective Style
* Refer to earlier posts for extra detailed information or visit kimmaytube.