BY PAULETTE HOGAN
"30 Day Challenge In the Month of January
Starting January 5th to February 5th 2015
Kimmaytube leave in conditioner.
Are you looking for growth, retention, hair strength, shine and healthy looking hair...then come and join us......:)
My current 5 step hair regimen
1. Detangling process ( divide hair in 4-6 sections)
2. Wash process
3. Deep conditioning process
4. Leave in conditioner mix
5. Protective style process
- 2 Tbs Aloe Vera juice or gel or homemade mix
- 2 teaspoon Castor oil
- 2 teaspoon Jojoba oil or coconut oil
- 2 Tbs of Preferred leave in conditioner
- Olive oil ( optional)**
**Because of by 4C texture I added 1 Tps of olive oil to my mix to add a little extra shine and manageability to my hair (my little napgurl twist) :) If you are of softer texture you really don't need it.
*** Mix all together
1. Apply to sectioned hair preferred wet hair
2. Protective Style
* Refer to earlier posts www.RussellandPaulette.com for extra detailed information, visit my blog or visit kimmaytube.
*****Let me know if you need any assistance!